ClariVein® is the latest minimally invasive technique used to treat varicose veins. It is even less invasive than Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT™) but just as effective. All endovenous techniques to treat varicose veins act by destroying the inner lining of the vein causing the vein to seal off and turn into fibrous tissue which is gradually removed by the body.
The ClariVein® catheter uses a wire rotating at high speed combined with injection of a liquid medication that damages the inner lining of the vein causing the vein to seal off. This mechanical-chemical ablation technique is unique. ClariVein® is a very efficient and painless way to seal varicose veins.
Like EVLT™, ClariVein® was also invented by an Interventional Radiologist. Vein911® Medical Director, Dr. Christopher Pittman is also an Interventional Radiologist.
What are the advantages of ClariVein®?
- Minimal discomfort during the procedure with no need for local anesthesia.
- No admission to hospital or general anesthesia.
- No time off work nor interference with normal activities.
- No chance of injury to adjacent nerves.
- Less post-operative discomfort than for any other technique.
To see a video of ClariVein®, click here.
Contact Vein911® today to learn more about ClariVein®.